There are numerous ways you can help Cruse Buckinghamshire:
Support our Charity Events
Come and enjoy a fun-filled evening and help raise funds for Cruse Bucks… please see our Events Diary.
The one-to-one bereavement support service is operated entirely by unpaid volunteers. We need funds to raise awareness of our services, to meet the travel expenses of our volunteers, to keep our library up to date for our bereavement volunteers and to assist with running costs. We would also like to be able to develop our work.
Please help us by making a donation
To Donate by Cheque:
Please make your cheque payable to “Cruse Bereavement Care”, and send it to:
Mrs Jo Stevenson – Hon Treasurer, Cruse Buckinghamshire, Room 3, Oakley Hall, 8 Castle Street, High Wycombe HP13 6RF.
If you are a UK TAXPAYER donating by cheque and are willing to allow Cruse to claim Gift Aid on your donation please Read More...
UK Taxpayer Donation Declaration Form – as a Downloadable PDF File:
- If you DO NOT have the Adobe Acrobat Reader Software: click here to download the Software.
- If you already have Adobe Reader please click here for the Gift Aid Form: Form – Gift aid website PDF
- The Cruse Donation Form (PDF)is for those who would like to make a donation to the branch who supported them by one or more of the following: a Single Donation, a Regular Donation (by standing order), find out about Making a Legacy, and/or complete the Gift Aid Declaration.
- Aylesbury donation form Form – Donations (Ay) website PDF
- Chiltern & Beaconsfield/Amersham donation form Form – Donations (C&B) website PDF
- High Wycombe donation form Form – Donations (HW) website PDF
Alternatively you can complete our enquiry form or telephone us to request a Declaration by post.
Gifts in Kind
We welcome gifts or items to raffle and office supplies. If you could help us in this way, please complete our enquiry form or telephone us.
We are entirely dependent on volunteers. Our bereavement volunteers with counselling skills and telephonists must have completed Cruse’s own training course.
Other opportunities for volunteering include office support and fundraising.
If you would like to volunteer or obtain more information on how you can help please complete our enquiry form or telephone us.