Locating your local branch of Cruse
To find your local branch please visit: Cruse National Website: ‘In Your Area’.
If you would like immediate information about bereavement and loss and have not found what you are looking for on our pages, you might find the following links useful.
Note: Apart from the Cruse Website Links, these web sites are provided by other organisations and so Cruse has no control over them and takes no responsibility for the content or the accuracy of the information provided.
Cruse Website Resources
- Cruse National Website
- Hope Again Youth Website – the youth website of Cruse Bereavement Care. It is a safe place, where young people who are facing grief can share their stories with others. Here you will find information about our services, a listening ear from other young people, and advice for anyone dealing with the loss of a loved one. Hope Again provides somewhere to turn to when someone dies.
- Cruse Free Leaflets & Publications – We offer a number of publications on grief and bereavement. These include a number of free booklets and factsheets.
- Free booklet: Has Someone Died? Restoring Hope
18 page booklet to help you in bereavement, with information about what you might be feeling, how you can take care of yourself, how as a friend or relative you can help others in their bereavement, looking to the future, and about how to help bereaved children and young people.
- Cruse Online Book Store – We sell some useful booklets and DVDs in our online shop, including some for employers and schools.
Other Non-Cruse Website Resources
- Daisy’s Dream
A support service which responds to the needs of children and families affected by life threatening illness or bereavement, working across Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
- The Bereavement Register
This is a free service – helping to stop unwanted direct mail to the deceased.
- Child Bereavement UK
Supports families and educates professionals when a baby or child of any age dies or is dying, or when a child is facing bereavement. facing bereavement.
- Winston’s Wish
Help for grieving children and their families. Winston’s Wish helps children rebuild their lives after the death of a parent or sibling, enabling them to face the future with hope.
- Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) – public information service providing people with round-the-clock access to CAB information on their rights – including benefits, housing, financial, legal and other issues.
- The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Department of Health